- Program Purpose: To encourage and assist Grand Valley High School students to continue their education and service contributions beyond high school. All Students must meet the standards established by the Kiwanis Club Scholarship Committee. These include minimum academic standards and a requirement of continuing service to the community.
- Activities: Each year Grand Valley High School seniors are encouraged to apply for one of the five one thousand dollar ($1,000.00) scholarships offered by the Kiwanis Club. In addition, students who are attending college are encouraged to apply for continuing scholarships.
- Beneficiaries: The following payments were made to the colleges and universities where Grand Valley High School graduates were attending:
- The Kiwanis Foundation provided an average of $17,500.00 per year for scholarships.
- In the past nineteen(19) years the Kiwanis Foundation has given $266,000.00 for graduates of Grand Valley High School graduates.